Friday 1 May 2020

Lockdown: Phase 2 Day 17



Today was a holiday but I did not use my time doing anything important. To begin with, I woke up late. I did the chores around the house, had breakfast and took a long nap. We had ordered some groceries and upon waking up, I collected them from delivery, had a good wash, had lunch and lazed around a bit and watched a movie based on one of my favourite classic novels- Little Women. It had a different approach to it when compared to the book or other adaptations. I didn't love the movie but I enjoyed watching it nonetheless. I think it is quite important to have breaks where you can just relax. It is okay to take some time off and enjoy movies or anything else one likes. I think it is all the more important when we work from home for extended periods of time. In the evening we came to know that the lockdown has been extended for 2 more weeks up to May,17th in red zones and unfortunately, the district I live in is identified as one. However, they are definitely easing up some previous restrictions. I hope and pray for everyone's health and well-being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment