Sunday 17 May 2020

Lockdown: Phase 3 Day 14


Today is the last day for lockdown in Phase 3. Tomorrow we have the 4th phase. This should be relatively easy as there are several relaxations. There was also a further elaboration of the economic package by the FM today. I had kind of a productive day but I could not exercise as I had planned. I cooked breakfast and lunch this morning. Followed by cleaning home, taking the garbage out, shower, lunch, helping my husband with reorganizing, which led to some more cleaning. In the evening, I prepared pani-puri which was a good reward for the hard labour put in by me and the family today. I also spoke to mum and a friend today though there was something wrong with my phone and I could not really complete the conversation as I had desired. Anyway, that's life! See you in Phase 4!   

No comments:

Post a Comment