Saturday 16 May 2020

Lockdown: Phase 3 Day 13


Today, I cleaned up the alter, went out to purchase some snacks and STATIONERY!!! A nearby stationery shop was open and I couldn't help myself. I also needed some cells for the weight scale which had run out of it. I just purchased a mechanical pencil for myself and a ream of paper for my husband. Apart from this, from the shop that I went to purchase snacks from, I got some Kokum juice!! I also sorted my jewellery (found my beautiful pearl ear-rings which I thought were lost) and downloaded the government mandated app for tracking the patients infected with virus. Most of my time went in reading through Gone with the Wind. I am enjoying reading it very much at the moment and hope to finish reading it by end of this month. Overall, it was a somewhat productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment