Friday 8 May 2020

Lockdown: Phase 3 Day 5



It was a very hectic day at work today. I might have to work a bit over the weekend to get a head start for next week, which, I expect to be crazier than today. I did a lot of reading of my current read- Gone With The Wind. It is my 4th attempt to reading it and I am really enjoying reading it now. It is really gripping me now. I intend to watch the movie as well once I am done reading the book. In terms of the virus, I heard in one of the news channels today that we are doing worse than we were last week. I assume, it is one of the by-products of easing restrictions and it was expected as well. I just wish that everyone stays safe and healthy in the coming days. The peak is predicted to be in June-July in our country and I hope we don't have to lose too many lives- I actually hope that no one dies because of this. I think I have to turn to Almighty now and pray for everyone's well-being and safety. I hope this is the worst and it will only get better from now on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment