Saturday 9 May 2020

Lockdown: Phase 3 Day 6



There was nothing eventful or anything new that has happened in my life today. I did my chores, ate, worked out, napped, spoke to my friend and relatives. I checked the news only once when I woke up and not after that. I will probably check it again later tonight before going to bed. I hope there is nothing worse that has happened. I will have dinner and watch a movie if possible and do some meal prep for tomorrow. We heard some news, don't know how far it is true, but many of the patients infected with the virus who are deficient of Vitamin D are having greater disease complications. Irrespective of whether this is true or not, I have been taking my Vitamin D supplement and would request others (of course on doctor's consultation) to take their supplement as prescribed. So, this is the summary of my uneventful day. Hope you had a much more fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment