Thursday 30 April 2020

Lockdown: Phase 2 Day 16



Today was another busy day at work. The highlight of the day for me was clearly going back to Yoga. I had this self-inhibiting thought process that I cannot do practise Yoga without an instructor. Back in 2010 and 2011, I did a course at a nearby temple/gurukul and was practising it regularly. Then, life happened is what I say, but to be honest, I did not enjoy doing it without an instructor. The instructor would correct any incorrect postures and also time me. Today, was one of the many steps that I would be taking to stop making excuses and to get on with it. I was quite happy at the end of the hour long session. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The other highlight on the negative side is that today, again, we lost the legendary actor Rishi Kapoor, who also succumbed to cancer. It was really heart breaking. We grew up watching his movies and continued doing so until very recently. It is unfortunate to have lost him- may his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment