Monday 27 April 2020

Lockdow: Phase 2 Day 13



From what I hear, I feel, our nation is moving towards getting out of lockdown in a phased manner. What would it mean for me- well, while I would be happy to go to work, I am dependent presently on public transport and I think all across India, the one thing public transport as we know it, does not support the social distancing agenda. I keep reading articles about how the way we work, the way we live etc is going to change drastically as a result of the pandemic. I am not so sure if it will be drastic. There will be changes for sure and those will be gradual. Sometimes I wonder if we are letting our minds run amok with imagination. Anyway, today I ruined our perfectly well functioning washing machine while doing my chores. I tried my luck calling the customer care with a service request but in vain. I have to now hand wash my big pile of clothes which were piled in the first place so that there is enough load up the washing machine. Tomorrow, I intended it to be a chore free day but now you know what I will be doing in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment