Saturday 25 April 2020

Lockdown: Phase 2 Day 11



Today was an extremely busy day. This morning after I completed cleaning our home, I went to buy vegetables and also stopped over at a nearby supermarket to buy groceries. The wait outside the supermarket for some strange reason was longer than usual. The weather outside was quite nice today. It was cool and a light breeze blowing really helped the wait. Anyway, after I returned, I completed some other cleaning work and showered and had lunch. I was probably a bit exhausted, I thought of taking a short nap but ended up taking a very long one which lasted a long time. I prepared an Indian style macaroni dish which was quite liked at home. I have not checked the news even once today. I will do that now and exercise a bit before calling it a day. This, in a nutshell, was my day (I know quite boring). Nothing in particular stood out for me- it was just another day in lockdown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment