Sunday 26 April 2020

Lockdown: Phase 2 Day 12


It was a very busy day for me. I engaged myself with a lot of cooking and cleaning. The highlights were Aloo Parathas for breakfast and Paneer curry for lunch. Apart from that I did some cleaning which was long overdue. I was quite exhausted and took a nice nap in the afternoon. I also caught up with my friend over a call in the evening and watched a movie- Bad Education. I could not do everything I wanted to but I am glad that I took the opportunity to relax. Sometimes we have to be easy on ourselves. Apart from all this, I used yesterday a new app and ordered vegetables, fruits and some groceries. I did not order too much as I was not sure about the quality considering the vegetables and fruits were much more cheaper when compared to the other vendors. The quality seems satisfactory for now. Also, I wanted to give an update about my ear. It seems to have resolved on its own with little or no outside help. For now, I am okay with my ear and hope it stays that way and I don't have a relapse anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment