Wednesday 29 April 2020

Lockdown: Phase 2 Day 15


When I woke up this morning, it was raining heavily. The entire day was gloomy. To add to it, news came through that the terrific actor Irrfan Khan succumbed to cancer- May his soul rest in peace! Anyway, after my chores I settled down to work. It was a long and busy day. At the end of it, I was happy and was reminded that it is World Stationery Day today. So, Happy World Stationery Day to all the stationery enthusiasts around the world. To be honest, I did not know of this until I saw people mention it on social media. To celebrate my first ever World Stationery Day, I gifted my husband a Hauser fountain pen. I would have loved to get him something nice but this was the best I could manage during the lockdown! Also, it is a milestone for me today. This particular post is my 150th blogpost! I really can't believe it! Though hardly anyone reads it, if at all, I like to keep writing and I hope someday, someone strange like me with similar interest will chance up on my blog and will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment