Saturday 11 April 2020

Lockdown- Day 18


I usually wait until the end of the day to write this post so that I can capture as much information as possible but I am writing this at around 5:15pm. This morning, I purchased some veggies and groceries and came home, showered and dressed and relaxed a bit. I watched a nice full length concert on Youtube by a legendary singer- enjoyed it thoroughly. I have decided to be more productive this weekend with a bit of studying, reading etc. I would probably watch a movie as well. I was also listening to some myth-busters about some vague personal checks one can do to check if they have the virus or not. Some were really hilarious to me. However, I was wondering if people come up with some of these myths to really to spread misinformation, or, to convince themselves that they are not infected- something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment