Tuesday 23 June 2020

Unlock 1.0 Days 13,14,15


Unfortunately I could not keep up with my promise of publishing a non-lockdown related post as promised but it will be on soon. I had internet problems from Sunday night and could not work on many things I had planned working on. Anyway, I am back from today again unless internet plays the spoilsport again. Anyway, the cases of the virus has suddenly spiked up in Bangalore. There is a possibility of a second lockdown. Already 4-10 areas are locked again. Across our country, the cases are steadily rising. I also hope that the situation with our neighbouring countries improve in the coming days. I just want to live peacefully and also hope that the neighbouring countries also find that peace. That's it for today- My 200th Post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment