Monday 1 June 2020

Lockdown 5.0 Day 1; Unlocking Phase 1

We are supposedly in a lockdown while the unlocking is going happen/happening already. So, places of worship, malls, restaurants are all set to open next week. The cases are still on the rise and I hope all the efforts that went in during the lockdown to keep the number of cases in check do not get undone. Let us see how things turn out. The highlight of the day for me was to be able to achieve my goal of 10k steps and what's more, I did all of it while walking indoors. It felt good. One of India's popular music directors (Wajid) from a music director duo (Sajid-Wajid) passed away. It was quite shocking again. So many artists have passed away during this lockdown. I hope everyone stays safe and is healthy and hope we can all see these unusual times through together.


No comments:

Post a Comment