Saturday 20 June 2020

Unlock 1.0 Days 10,11,12


I took a break from blogging for the last 2 days. Nothing noteworthy happened in the 2 days. They were very busy at work and also working to complete some modules of the course I am taking. I am also very proud to say that I have been very consistent with my 10k steps and journalling challenge completion. Tomorrow there will be a solar eclipse for a long time- 10:30am to 1:30pm. Though there is no evidence that performing certain activities at that time causes any harm, I am a little superstitious (little stitious :-) being an The Office fan), so I did some prep work for it today. Other than this-nothing new enough- cases are rising, number of deaths have crossed 12k in our country :-(. Tomorrow, I will be publishing another non lockdown-unlock related blog. Hope you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment