Friday 5 June 2020

Lockdown 5.0 Day 5 Unlock Phase 1

Today was a crazy busy day for me again. The highlight of my day was this- the microphone of the headset that I use for my day to day work suddenly stopped functioning yesterday. I informed IT, they checked the computer and the software but could not find anything wrong with it. The conclusion was, there is a defect in the headset. Now, what was amazing for me was- they organised a courier delivery of a new headset in these complex situations. I should receive it tomorrow or the day after but I thought it was terrific of them to pull this off at a time like this. Sometimes we do not realise how many people are working behind the scenes so that we can do our work without a glitch! Amazing! I then thought, the internet maintenance people, the office IT, admin staff etc are putting in so much effort to ensure smooth day to day functioning of office and now they are pulling it off while working from home. This is outstanding and my salute to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment