Friday 12 June 2020

Unlock 1.0 Day 4


I have been trying to post since yesterday but was unsuccessful. I am unable to upload pictures and it is annoying. I didn't want to get behind, so thought of posting anyway. The highlight of yesterday was the Q & A session for my entrepreneurship class that I said I have begun taking.  It was wonderful and it gave me clarity on what I wanted to pursue, which, though currently not concrete may become one soon. The other highlight was, I woke up early and cleaned the whole house before others at home woke up. It was a good surprise for them :). We also ordered samosas to be delivered at home yesterday! It was the first time since the lockdown...we were apprehensive about it and gave them a very high heating before consuming- so far, so good..Other than that, busy day at work and just another day in lockdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment