Monday 13 July 2020

Unlock 2.0 Days 7 to 14




I took a week long break from blogging. I wanted to focus on a few other things. I do not know how much longer I should continue with my lockdown diary. Anyway, after a long time, I went out for grocery shopping a couple of days back. I am glad to be well stocked now. We are all set to go into a city-wide lockdown from tomorrow evening for the next 10 days. I'm not sure if 10 days are good enough but hey, it's a start. In other news, Amitabh Bachchan and most of his family tested positive. He and his son are hospitalised. Other than that, there is nothing new. There have been rumours floating around that there are some cases in our neighbourhood but nothing is verifiable at the moment. Oh, also, West Indies and England are playing test cricket match in an empty stadium without use of saliva on the ball but with back sweat instead. The world is slowly moving ahead, not sure if it is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment