Monday 6 July 2020

Unlock 2.0 Days 4, 5 and 6



The cases of virus infections have grown a lot in the city. There is a shortage of doctors too is what I have heard. India is now in the 3rd position in the world with respect to the number of infections. The recovery rate is good too but still a long way to go. Yesterday, there was a state-wide lockdown. While most businesses remained closed, people in general were roaming about as usual, most (not all) with a mask on. WHO is contemplating on declaring the disease airborne- which, if true is going to be disastrous. I am not sure when we can have a genuine vaccine in place which is safe and efficacious. Life at work is just the same. Nothing new or noteworthy at the moment. I think I must take a day of to sort my life. I am kind of feeling a bit overwhelmed with not being able to get ahead in whatever I have planned. I need to set new boundaries, set some new goals. I am rambling now :-). 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment