Saturday 28 March 2020

Lockdown- Day 4




It was a much better day today. This morning, I was able to purchase some groceries, fruits and vegetables online. The service was quite good. I then came to know that a near-by small super market was also open, so I went to buy supplies I could not find online. I was impressed to see the strict practices implemented at the supermarket-

- Social distancing was being practised. There were clear slots drawn out to indicate where people should wait in queue.
- In order to enter it, one had to put on a mask.
- They would not let anyone in without hands sanitized. One person from the supermarket, waited at the entrance and would place a drop of an alcohol based hand sanitizer on our hands.
- Only one person was allowed in at a time, when another person was billing.
- Only 10 mins of shopping allowed.

In the evening, I connected with my some of my relatives living in different parts of the country over a video call. It felt good to catch-up in such a time and to know that they were doing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment