Thursday 16 August 2018

I'm Back


I had been away for sometime now from the world of blogging. I went away on a vacation, which I will definitely blog about. It may have seemed that I was away but I have been working on several blog posts. It is just that my preparation for my vacation, the vacation itself and work took up my time and I was not in a position to publish my blogs. All I need to do is add in the pictures to all that text I have put down, do the graphics where required, skim through the post once before I publish them. In the coming days, I would be putting aside some time to work on the already composed blogs and publish them. So, the coming days would see more action from me in the blogosphere.

Previously, once my blogs were published, I would also share them on my social media pages. I have decided that I will no longer do that. I have not been very active on social media pages of late as I am not a big fan of all the political discussions that takes place there, by my friends or their friends. I feel everyone feels compelled to take a position about anything and everything (even if it something as silly as a new emoji or a the number of teeth in a comb) and everyone seems to be an expert at everything. While I am completely okay if people would like to express their opinion, what bothers me is the way it is done- unnecessarily rude, argumentative and aggressive. It just puts me off. I would just put up my posts on this blog even if no one might look at it. I think it makes things simple and makes me happy :).





No comments:

Post a Comment