Tuesday 21 August 2018

My Diaries- Part 2



A few months back, I had written about some of my diaries/notebooks and I was not done talking about them. This is a part 2 of the previous post about diaries/notebooks.

This post mainly consists of those notebooks and diaries which are still unused.

Yosemite and Seqouia tree Notebooks:



I picked these notebooks on a heavy discount in a book shop in California which was about to be shut down. I instantly liked the beautiful covers. I thought of carrying these back as souvenirs. Once I got back to India, I got really selfish and decided to keep them to myself. I love the cream coloured paper in the notebooks. The Seqouia tree book is under a big pile of books and I am too lazy to pull it out for a picture. I have them in A5 size. These books have been made with Archival paper and works well with all kinds of pens.

Daiso Notepads

I got these again from Daiso in San Francisco. Daiso is a Dollar Store for Japanese items. So, I got 2 of these for just a dollar. The paper on this one is extremely smooth. It is single ruled and works well with all types of pens. It is slightly larger than A5 size but smaller than A4.



Black and Red Notebooks

These are really good quality notebooks which my brother gave me during my visit to US. I havenot yet used them but I read in one of the Google groups/circles that they work really well with fountain pens. The paper is quite thin so it is almost hard to believe that they are fountain pen friendly. The ones I have are single ruled notebooks.



Picadilly Notebooks

These were again given to me by my brother. The paper colour is slightly (only slightly) off white. The paper quality is quite good. I have not done a test with fountain pens yet. I have them in a size similar A4 size paper.



Five in One Notebook from Archies

I picked up this notebook from Archies in Hyderabad. It is a really thick notebook with about 400 pages which are divided into sections by thick coloured cardboard paper. I was attracted to the beautiful cover (the photograph doesn't do any justice to the real thing). It works well with all kinds of pens. I have it in a slightly longer and slightly less broader than A5 size. This is a nice book to carry dor college goers.



Apart from this, I have the notebooks from Usupso, which I wroteabout some time back. I also have a few notebooks from Nightingale at my mum's place. They are regular notebooks and diaries from Nightingale, which many people have. 

Until next time, so long.....



No comments:

Post a Comment