Tuesday 30 June 2020

Unlock 1.0 Day 22



Today is the last day of Unlock phase 1.0. Tomorrow the phase 2 begins. There was an address to the nation from the PM the evening where an extension of the food scheme was announced primarily targeting the poor people. There were some crazy discussions at work- overall a busy day and kind of productive. Today, I also complete my 30 day walking challenge, which I am proud to announce that I have managed to complete without any issues. Tomorrow onwards, I will walk a bit for sure but will primarily focus on other forms of exercises. Today is also the last day of my 30 days of journaling challenge. I am excited about it. It is like another achievement. These challenges are really challenging while working from home all the time. Anyway, I will try these out in a couple of months maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment