Sunday 12 January 2020

Happy 2020




Hi Everyone,

Wish you a very Happy 2020. It is already 12 days. I wonder until what time it is okay to greet people a Happy New Year after the new year has begun. As always a new year brings us all hope and excitement. We feel we can start our living our ideal lives, not repeat the mistakes of the previous year, making new changes and hope that it is our best year yet. I am also one of these hopeful people.

While I look forward to this year, I am also thankful for 2019. I am thankful for all that I could achieve, all the people that I met, all the travelling that I did, all the new things that I learnt and every experience that I had. I am also thankful for some revelations that I had about myself, the people around me and the world in general. There were some amazing things that happened in my country and some disappointments too but despite everything, I am hopeful that things will happen for the better this year.

I somehow feel better prepared to face 2020 than I did any of the previous years. It could be due to the fact that I had already started thinking of my goals and what I wanted to achieve in 2020, toward the end of 2019 itself and started planning around them upfront and finalized all that I wanted to do with a proper plan in place within the first week of Jan,2020 itself. This year, I have put in place a planner that I feel will help me achieve my goals. My next blog would be about my goals for 2020, which I hope to publish next week.

I hope this would be a fantastic year for my friends and family.

Wishing everyone a 2020 filled with lots of successes with everything good that you may want to do, a year full of good health and lots of happiness.

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment